CCNA 2 Chapter 7 v5.0 Examination Solutions 2015 (100%) PDF Obtain
What’s the goal of the passive-interface command?
- permits a routing protocol to ahead updates out an interface that’s lacking its IP tackle
- permits a router to ship routing updates on an interface however not obtain updates through that innterface
- permits an interface to stay up with out receiving keepalives
- permits interfaces to share IP addresses
- permits a router to obtain routing updates on an interface however not ship updates through that interface
What two duties do dynamic routing protocols carry out? (Select two.)
- uncover hosts
- replace and preserve routing tables
- propagate host default gateways
- community discovery
- assign IP addressing
Which route is the very best match for a packet coming into a router with a vacation spot tackle of 10.16.0.2?
- S 10.0.0.0/8 [1/0] through 192.168.0.2
- S 10.16.0.0/24 [1/0] through 192.168.0.9
- S 10.16.0.0/16 is instantly related, Ethernet 0/1
- S 10.0.0.0/16 is instantly related, Ethernet 0/0
Which two statements describe the OSPF routing protocol? (Select two.)
- robotically summarizes networks on the classful boundaries
- has an administrative distance of 100
- calculates its metric utilizing bandwidth
- makes use of Dijkstra’s algorithm to construct the SPF tree
- used primarily as an EGP
Which two statements are true relating to classless routing protocols? (Select two.)
- sends subnet masks data in routing updates
- sends full routing desk replace to all neighbors
- is supported by RIP model 1
- permits to be used of each 192.168.1.0/30 and 192.168.1.16/28 subnets in the identical topology
- reduces the quantity of tackle house out there in a company
What two actions end result from coming into the community 192.168.1.0 command in RIP configuration mode on a router? (Select two.)
- The community tackle 192.168.1.0 is marketed to the neighbor routers.
- Routing updates are despatched via all of the interfaces belonging to 192.168.1.0.
- The routing desk is created within the RAM of the router.
- The RIP course of is stopped and all current RIP configurations are erased.
- The neighboring routers are despatched a request for routing updates.
Discuss with the exhibit. Primarily based on the partial output from the present ip route command, what two info will be decided in regards to the RIP routing protocol? (Select two.)
- RIP model 2 is working on this router and its RIP neighbor.
- The metric to the community 172.16.0.0 is 120.
- RIP model 1 is working on this router and its RIP neighbor.
- The command no auto-summary has been used on the RIP neighbor router.
- RIP will promote two networks to its neighbor.
Which dynamic routing protocol was developed as an exterior gateway protocol to interconnect totally different Web suppliers?
Within the context of routing protocols, what’s a definition for time to convergence?
- the period of time a community administrator must configure a routing protocol in a small- to medium-sized community
- the aptitude to move knowledge, video, and voice over the identical media
- a measure of protocol configuration complexity
- the period of time for the routing tables to realize a constant state after a topology change
Discuss with the exhibit. OSPF is used within the community. Which path can be chosen by OSPF to ship knowledge packets from Internet A to Internet B?
- R1, R2, R5, R7
- R1, R3, R5, R7
- R1, R3, R6, R7
- R1, R4, R6, R7
- R1, R3, R5, R6, R7
A vacation spot route within the routing desk is indicated witha code D. Which sort of route entry is that this?
- a static route
- a route used because the default gateway
- a community instantly related to a router interface
- a route dynamically discovered via the EIGRP routing protocol
Discuss with the exhibit. Which interface would be the exit interface to ahead an information packet with the vacation spot IP tackle 172.16.0.66?
Which two occasions will set off the sending of a link-state packet by a link-state routing protocol? (Select two.)
- the router replace timer expiring
- a hyperlink to a neighbor router has turn out to be congested
- a change within the topology
- the preliminary startup of the routing protocol process
- the requirement to periodically flood link-state packets to all neighbors
Which two necessities are obligatory earlier than a router configured with a link-state routing protocol can construct and ship its link-state packets? (Select two.)
- The router has decided the prices related to its lively hyperlinks.
- The router has constructed its link-state database.
- The routing desk has been refreshed.
- The router has established its adjacencies.
- The router has constructed an SPF tree.
Which two necessities are used to find out if a route will be thought of as an final route in a router’s routing desk? (Select two.)
- include subnets
- be a default route
- include an exit interface
- be a classful community entry
- include a next-hop IP tackle
What’s totally different between IPv6 routing desk entries in comparison with IPv4 routing desk entries?
- IPv6 routing tables embody native route entries which IPv4 routing tables don’t.
- By design IPv6 is classless so all routes are successfully stage 1 final routes.
- The collection of IPv6 routes relies on the shortest matching prefix, in contrast to IPv4 route choice which relies on the longest matching prefix.
- IPv6 doesn’t use static routes to populate the routing desk as utilized in IPv4.
Which route will a router use to ahead an IPv4 packet after inspecting its routing desk for the very best match with the vacation spot tackle?
- a stage 1 little one route
- a stage 1 guardian route
- a stage 1 final route
- a stage 2 supernet route
Fill within the clean. Don’t abbreviate.
When configuring RIPng, the default-information originate command instructs the router to propagate a static default route.
Fill within the clean. Don’t abbreviate the reply.
The command model 2 is utilized in RIP router configuration mode to allow the sending of subnet masks with the routing updates.
Match the routing protocol to the corresponding class. (Not all choices are used.)
Match the attribute to the corresponding sort of routing. (Not all choices are used.)
Match the options of link-state routing protocols to their benefits and downsides. (Not all choices are used.)