Instructions for Fixing Errors Error Code 137 Samsung TV
Samsung TVs are known for their high-quality display and advanced features. However, like any other electronic device, they are prone to errors and malfunctions. One of the most common errors that Samsung TV users encounter is error code 137. This error code indicates a problem with the TV’s network connection, which can prevent the TV from accessing online content and streaming services. In this article, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to fix error code 137 on your Samsung TV.
What Causes Error Code 137 on Samsung TV?
Before we dive into the solutions, it’s important to understand what causes error code 137 on Samsung TV. This error code usually occurs when the TV is unable to connect to the internet or the network connection is unstable. Some of the common causes of error code 137 include:
1. Weak Wi-Fi Signal
If your Samsung TV is connected to the internet via Wi-Fi, a weak signal can cause error code 137. This can happen if your TV is too far away from the router or if there are obstacles blocking the signal.
2. Network Connection Issues
If there are issues with your network connection, such as a faulty router or modem, it can cause error code 137 on your Samsung TV.
3. Outdated Firmware
Outdated firmware can also cause error code 137 on your Samsung TV. Firmware updates are released periodically to fix bugs and improve the TV’s performance. If you haven’t updated your TV’s firmware in a while, it’s possible that it’s causing the error.
How to Fix Error Code 137 on Samsung TV
Now that you know what causes error code 137 on Samsung TV, let’s look at the solutions to fix it.
1. Check Your Wi-Fi Signal
The first thing you should do is check your Wi-Fi signal strength. If your TV is too far away from the router, move it closer. If there are obstacles blocking the signal, such as walls or furniture, try moving them out of the way. You can also try resetting your router to see if that improves the signal strength.
2. Restart Your TV
Sometimes, a simple restart can fix error code 137 on your Samsung TV. To do this, turn off your TV and unplug it from the power source. Wait for a few minutes and then plug it back in and turn it on.
3. Check Your Network Connection
If the above solutions don’t work, check your network connection. Make sure your router and modem are working properly. You can also try resetting them to see if that fixes the issue.
4. Update Your TV’s Firmware
If your TV’s firmware is outdated, it can cause error code 137. To update your TV’s firmware, follow these steps:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Select Support.
- Select Software Update.
- Select Update Now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
5. Contact Samsung Support
If none of the above solutions work, it’s possible that there’s a hardware issue with your TV. In this case, you should contact Samsung support for assistance.
Error code 137 on Samsung TV can be frustrating, but it’s usually easy to fix. By following the above solutions, you can get your TV back up and running in no time. If you’re still experiencing issues, don’t hesitate to contact Samsung support for further assistance.
You are looking : error code 137 samsung tv
You can refer more 10 error code 137 samsung tv below
- Website : https://quaries.com/samsung-tv-error-code-137/
- Website : https://www.bingegauge.com/fix-hbo-max-app-error-code-137-samsung-smart-tv/
- Website : https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DZbH4t6x7r-c
- Website : https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DuqQFzky2Bng
- Website : https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-error-137-err_name_resolution_failed-on-google-chrome/
- Website : https://www.samsung.com/in/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-troubleshoot-internet-connectivity-for-samsung-tv/
- Descriptions: It’s possible that your TV has lost connection to your home WIFI network and needs to be reconnected. You can check this by hitting your MENU …
- Website : https://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/dednf-not-tv-hook-internet-says.html
- Descriptions: Has anyone else had this issue on LG 55” tv. Watching a movie tonight … Error Code -137 & Fragloaderror … I’ve been having this on a new Samsung Q90T.
- Website : https://www.reddit.com/r/DisneyPlus/comments/k7dogp/error_code_137_fragloaderror/
- Website : https://automatelife.net/hulu-app-not-working-on-samsung-tv/
- Descriptions: Try streaming different shows and movies to see if the problem happens with any show or movie, or only a particular show or movie. If the error only happens …
- Website : https://help.hbomax.com/us/Answer/Detail/000001248
Leave a Reply