Instructions for Fixing Errors Error Code 80090034
Error code 80090034 is a common error that occurs in Windows operating systems. This error is usually caused by a problem with the user’s security certificate. When this error occurs, the user is unable to access certain applications or services on their computer. In this article, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to fix error code 80090034.
What is Error Code 80090034?
Error code 80090034 is a security certificate error that occurs when the user’s computer is unable to verify the authenticity of a security certificate. This error can occur when the user is trying to access a website or application that requires a security certificate. The error message that appears on the user’s screen will typically read “The revocation process could not continue – the certificate(s) could not be checked.”
Causes of Error Code 80090034
There are several reasons why error code 80090034 may occur. Some of the most common causes include:
- Corrupted or outdated security certificates
- Incorrect system settings
- Malware or virus infections
- Issues with the user’s internet connection
How to Fix Error Code 80090034
If you are experiencing error code 80090034, there are several steps you can take to fix the issue. Here are some of the most effective solutions:
Method 1: Update Your Security Certificates
One of the most common causes of error code 80090034 is outdated or corrupted security certificates. To fix this issue, you will need to update your security certificates. Here’s how:
- Open the Start menu and type “Internet Options” in the search bar.
- Click on “Internet Options” to open the Internet Properties window.
- Click on the “Content” tab and then click on the “Certificates” button.
- Click on the “Trusted Root Certification Authorities” tab and then click on the “Import” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to import the latest security certificates.
Method 2: Check Your System Settings
Incorrect system settings can also cause error code 80090034. To fix this issue, you will need to check your system settings. Here’s how:
- Open the Start menu and type “Control Panel” in the search bar.
- Click on “Control Panel” to open the Control Panel window.
- Click on “System and Security” and then click on “Windows Firewall.”
- Click on “Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall.”
- Make sure that the application or service that is causing the error is allowed through the firewall.
Method 3: Scan Your Computer for Malware or Viruses
Malware or virus infections can also cause error code 80090034. To fix this issue, you will need to scan your computer for malware or viruses. Here’s how:
- Open your antivirus software and run a full system scan.
- If any malware or viruses are detected, follow the on-screen instructions to remove them.
- Restart your computer and try accessing the application or service again.
Method 4: Check Your Internet Connection
Issues with your internet connection can also cause error code 80090034. To fix this issue, you will need to check your internet connection. Here’s how:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet.
- Restart your modem and router.
- Try accessing the application or service again.
Error code 80090034 can be a frustrating issue to deal with, but it is usually easy to fix. By following the steps outlined in this article, you should be able to resolve the issue and access the application or service that you need. If you continue to experience issues, you may need to contact a professional for further assistance.
You are looking : error code 80090034
You can refer more 10 error code 80090034 below
- Descriptions: I have updated my TMP and Bios to the latest update from dell successful. Made sure the clock was correct,. Uninstalled and reinstalled Office,.
- Website : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/tpm-has-malfunctioned-error-80090034-encryption/1d1c626a-3b20-4fc1-a379-43a717526e8d
- Descriptions: This can happen when your system time is off. I just struggled with it for 2 hours before I realized the time zone needed set… Pepper gray …
- Website : https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2215351-office-365-account-setup-tpm-error-80090034
- Descriptions: Situation: When attempting to activate office 365, you may receive this message: Error Code 80090034. The solution about this problem is to add the command …
- Website : https://itguys.al/office-365-account-setup-tpm-error-80090034-fixed
- Website : https://appuals.com/office-tpm-error-80090034/
- Website : https://pcmac.biz/something-went-wrong-error-code-80090034/
- Website : https://www.thewindowsclub.com/trusted-platform-module-has-malfunctioned-microsoft-365-apps-activation-error
- Website : https://www.chicagotech.net/WordPress/2020/10/24/fixing-error-code-80090034-when-activating-office/
- Website : https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DiuPzNNFfvno
- Website : https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D-Tfydl5ZLBo
- Website : https://www.mirazon.com/mysterious-microsoft-office-error-code-80090034-wants-you-to-reconnect-to-the-domain/
Leave a Reply