Since she needs to match with individuals in search of “all-inclusive trip Paris” and nothing else. She would use [all-inclusive vacation Paris] in precise match.
Jennifer is seeking to restrict the quantity of people that see her Google Search advert for an all-inclusive vacation to Paris. She doesn’t need to match with individuals in search of the rest — simply ‘all-inclusive vacation Paris’. So she limits who sees her advert utilizing the precise match sort. Which search phrases would possibly match with Jennifer’s advert?
- Finest all-inclusive trip
- All-inclusive household Paris trip
- All-inclusive trip
- All-inclusive Paris vacation
- Finest all-inclusive vacation
- All-inclusive vacation
- All-inclusive household Paris vacation
- All-inclusive Paris journey
The right reply is: All-inclusive Paris vacation