Following are the proper matches of conversion metrics with their related descriptions.
Let’s have a look at the completely different conversion-related columns you may add under. So as to add these conversion columns, go to the Campaigns tab, then Columns, then Modify Columns. Choose every column you need to add and click on Apply.
- Conversion worth per value (Conv. worth/value) – Estimates your return on funding. It’s calculated by dividing your whole conversion worth by the overall value of all advert interactions
- Conversion fee (Conv. fee) – Tells you ways typically, on common, an advert click on or different advert interplay results in a conversion. It’s calculated by dividing “Conversions” by the overall eligible interactions (like advert clicks or video advert views)
- Conversion worth per click on (Conv. worth/click on) – Is your whole conversion worth divided by the variety of eligible clicks
- Price per conversion (Price/conv.) – Tells you ways a lot, on common, every of your conversions value. It’s calculated by dividing your whole value by the quantity in your “Conversions” column
- Conversion worth (Conv. worth) – Is the sum of conversion values on your “Conversions.” It’s important to enter a worth on your conversion actions