Product teams are eligible for the Bid Simulator:
- A) When Purchasing adverts have been included in sufficient auctions or accrued sufficient impressions
- B) Anytime after a product group is created in a Purchasing marketing campaign
- C) As soon as a finances cap has been reached for a product group
- D) As soon as the typical cost-per-click (avg. CPC) is near the utmost cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid
The right reply is:
- When Purchasing adverts have been included in sufficient auctions or accrued sufficient impressions
[purchase_link id=”3633″ style=”button” color=”red” text=”Download Shopping Exam’s Answersheet” direct=”true”]
- Google Show Promoting Examination – All Q&As
- * Up to date on 25-Apr-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Assure
- * 100% Professional to make use of for Examination
Rationalization: The Bid Simulator collects and analyzes information from advert auctions on Google from the earlier seven days, whereas contemplating info similar to the standard of your adverts, your rivals’ bids, and product information.
However hold it in thoughts that:
- The Bid Simulator is accessible when Purchasing adverts for a product group have been included in sufficient auctions or accrued sufficient impressions to generate a adequate estimate of potential efficiency with a special bid quantity. When you don’t see the Bid Simulator, you most likely have to let your adverts run for a short while longer or attempt to take part in additional auctions by growing your bids or offering larger high quality product information.
- The Bid Simulator isn’t accessible for “excluded” product teams with no bid.
- The info displayed within the Bid Simulator in your “present” bid is a projection based mostly in your site visitors over the earlier 7 days. When you not too long ago modified your bid, you might discover discover a discrepancy between the “present” information mirrored within the Bid Simulator and the precise information accessible in your account.
Learn extra right here: https://help.google.com/adwords/reply/6239130?hl=en