What are three traits of the TCP protocol? (Select three.)
- It makes use of a single SYN-ACK message to ascertain a connection.
- The connection is established earlier than information is transmitted.
- It ensures that each one information is transmitted and obtained by the distant gadget.
- It helps considerably larger transmission speeds than UDP.
- It requires purposes to find out when information packets have to be retransmitted.
- It makes use of separate SYN and ACK messages to ascertain a connection.
Clarification: Reply F will not be appropriate as a result of TCP doesn’t require purposes to find out the retranmission. TCP itself will decide if the info packets ought to be retransmitted or not.
Extra Questions: CCNA v3.0 (200-125) Research Information – Examination Dumps