- Every product makes use of separate currencies
- Marketing campaign Supervisor
- Show & Video 360
- Search Adverts 360
The right reply is: Search Adverts 360
Rationalization: Search Adverts 360 businesses, advertisers, and engine accounts every have their very own forex settings. While you view a report in Search Adverts 360, financial values are within the forex of the element you’re scoped to:
- Company-level stories are within the company’s forex: If the advertisers in an company have completely different currencies, Search Adverts 360 converts all of them to the company’s forex in an agency-level report.
- Advertiser-level stories are within the advertiser’s forex: If the engine accounts in an advertiser have completely different currencies, Search Adverts 360 converts all of them to the advertiser’s forex in an advertiser-level report.
- Engine account-level stories are within the engine account’s forex: You set this forex within the engine account itself earlier than the primary sync into Search Adverts 360. After the primary sync, any forex adjustments you make within the engine shall be ignored by Search Adverts 360.
Learn extra right here: https://assist.google.com/searchads/reply/1252624