- Google Analytics IQ Examination – All Q&As
- * Up to date on 25-Apr-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Assure
- * 100% Professional to make use of for Examination
[purchase_link id=”1814″ style=”button” color=”red” text=”Download Analytics Answersheet” direct=”true”][/box]
Which of the next will not be a default medium in Google Analytics?
- All of those are default medium
The Right Reply is:
Explanation: There are only 3 default medium in Google Analytics i.e Organic, Referral and None.
Google Analytics detects three mediums without any customization.
- The first default medium is “organic.” It represents traffic that comes from organic, or unpaid, search
- Another default medium is “referral.” Any traffic that comes to your site from another website that’s
not a search engine will show up in your reports as a “referral.”
- The final default medium is “(none).” This medium is applied only for users that come directly to
your site by either typing your URL into a browser or clicking on a bookmark. In your reports, you
will see these users have a source of “direct” and a medium of “(none).”
You can read more here: https://analyticsacademy.withgoogle.com/course01/assets/pdf/DigitalAnalyticsFundamentals-Lesson4.5CollectingcampaigndataText.pdf